NEW AUTUMN RELEASES



Dear Stitchers,

My time is coming...:-) I love Halloween, autumn scarfs and chilly air... wizards and witches and all things autumn!  I had done quite a few things on my bucket list this summer, so I feel happy.   I got hooked on creative workshops, I have attended some in the past weeks, mainly furniture antiqueing, transfering, photography and I am organizing my first workshop, wohoo!:-)   I enjoy so much spending time with people who are as crazy as I am.  

Now as I have promised you on Facebook, let the party begin with the first set of autumn designs!  
They are all available in our Etsy shop or via email order:-) 


IN HUNGARIAN:
Kedves Hímzők!
Jön az én időm...:-) Nagyon szeretem a Halloweent, az őszi sálakat és a hűvös levegőt... a varázslókat és boszorkányokat, mindent, ami az ősz!  Kihúztam pár dolgot a bakancslistámról a nyáron, nagy örömömre.  Rákattantam a kreatív workshopokra, részt vettem jó páron az elmúlt hetekben, főleg bútor antikolás, transzferálás, fotózás vonzott és most már a saját workshopom szervezem, juhéé!:-)  Annyira szeretek olyan emberekkel lenni, akik ugyanolyan őrültek, mint én.  
Most pedig, ahogy a facebookon ígértem, kezdődjön a buli az őszi mintákkal!  Mindegyik megvásárolható már az Etsy boltban vagy emailben történő rendeléssel:-)


Autumn release # 1:  AUTUMN GLORY



140 W x 112 H
Threads:  Nina's Threads Old Berry, Hibiscus, Pumpkin, Old Gold, Nutmeg, Ginger, Artichoke, DMC 310, DMC 5200
Linen:  32 count Nina's Hand Dyed 'French Vanilla'





I had to take a photo of these beautiful frames I bought in France. 



Autumn release # 2:  UNDER THE AUTUMN SKY 
                                                                            -  Block One

I am happy to launch my first applique design today.  
It is the first block of  'UNDER THE AUTUMN SKY' project I have been working on.    These are all simple and lovely designs, easy to sew and stitch, you will enjoy them as much as I did.  I set them at a low price to encourage you to start a SAL if you would like:-)

IN HUNGARIAN:
Örömmel indítom útjára első rátét technikás (applikációs) mintámat.  Ez az "Őszi ég alatt" c. projektem első blokkja.  Mind-mind egyszerű, kedves darabok, melyek könnyen elkészíthetőek és remélem, ugyanolyan kedvvel készítitek majd, mint én.   Az ára azért is olyan alacsony, hogy arra bátorítsalak benneteket, hogy esetleg fogjunk egy SAL-ba, ha szeretnétek:-)




  
I decided to give it a coffee bath and some sunbed treat in the oven to get some aging look:-) I put some apples so you can judge better the size of the design, but you can make yours the size you wish. 





Autumn release # 3:  PUMPKIN TIME

...and my third darling (but only for today as her sister follows soon) a primitive, simple design, called PUMPKIN TIME.    A darker design, but she is not the least evil, she is a nice witch who likes fashion:-)

IN HUNGARIAN:
... és a harmadik drágaságom (de csak a mai napra, mert a nővére is érkezik hamarosan) egy primitív, egyszerű minta, amelynek a címe: A tök ideje.  Sötétebb tónusú minta, de a legkevésbé sem gonosz boszit takar, nagyon is kedves boszi, aki szeret szépen felöltözni:-)





119 W x 91 H
Threads:  The Gentle Art Sampler Threads Daisy, Fragrant Cloves, Tiger Lily, DMC 310, 3774, 3827
Linen: 32 ct Zweigart linen after coffee bath and baking:-)




HAPPY STITCHING!:-)
hugs ++++







Comments

  1. Dear Maja, the idea with the applique is beautiful! I love autumn as well, because it's my birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all very nice!! I particularly like the appliquéd owl and am excited to see what other designs you have coming for 'Under the Autumn Sky'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice and absolutely amazing!!! I love all your sets! I adore Autumn!!! It's precious time, falling leaves, cups of tea, gloves, umbrella and something special in the air :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love them :) The owl is my favourite - love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimi grazie! Mi piace molto Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty releases!! Lovely applique design!! And the Pumpkin time is so sweet!!
    Hugs,
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore l'automne pour ses couleurs. Vos grilles sont très mignonnes et faciles à réaliser. J'ai une préférence pour Autumn Glory et j'aimerais bien la réaliser pour l'Halloween. Je vais immédiatement la commander sur Etsy.

    Merci pour toutes les jolies grilles de point de croix que vous nous offrez gratuitement.

    Au plaisir de venir revisiter votre site que je vais mettre dans mes favoris.

    MiaMia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN