HAUNTED HOUSE

I had joined a HALLOWEEN ORNAMENT SAL group this year where each month we have a different Halloween ornament theme (pumpkins, witches, black cats and bats etc) to stitch, a paradise for someone like me who loves Halloween and makes a pumpkin land out of her flower garden at home.    The March theme is haunted house and I came up with this design I share with you in this post. Now that I am ready, I think it would have qualified more to the ghost theme of May.   The poor haunted house is only a background decoration:-)

The model was stitched on Nina's Syringa Dark hand dyed Zweigart linen with her threads (Onyx, Pumpkin, Old Berry and White Sheep). 

Please welcome some pictures of this very nice ghost lady with flowers in her hair.  I made a little pouch for my old white buttons... heritage from people who had once lived and loved and laughed.  





You can download the pattern here













IN HUNGARIAN: 


Csatlakoztam idén egy HALLOWEEN DÍSZEKET HÍMZŐ CSOPORTHOZ, ahol minden hónapban más-más Halloween téma (tökök, boszik, fekete macskák és denevérek stb) szerint hímzünk.  Paradicsomi hely az olyanoknak, mint én, akik imádják a Halloweent és a kis kerti virágágyásukból is tökültetvényt csinálnak otthon.    A márciusi téma a kísértetház volt és ezzel a mintával készültem, amelyet veletek is megosztok ebben a posztban.   Most, hogy készen van, azt hiszem, jobban illett volna a májusi szellem témába.   Szegény kísértetház csak egy háttér-dekoráció:-)

A modelt Nina Syringa Dark elnevezésű kézzel festett Zweigart vásznára hímeztem a fonalaival (Onyx, Pumpkin, Old Berry és White Sheep).

Fogadjátok szeretettel ezeket a képeket erről a nagyon kedves szellemhölgyről virágokkal a  hajában.   Egy kis szütyőt varrtam az ősrégi fehér gombjainak belőle.... hagyaték olyan emberektől, akik egyszer köztünk éltek, szerettek és nevettek. 


A minta angol nyelven letölthető itt

Comments

  1. She's a beauty and I love your finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you like it, Kate! Have a nice weekend!:-)

      Delete
  2. So lovely and so cute, I also love the finish, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Butterfly, it is always so great to read your comments, thank you! Have a nice weekend!:-)

      Delete
  3. I am sure your buttons are happy to have the ghost lady watching over them! Nice finishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure, too:-))) Thanks! :-) have a nice weekend!:-)

      Delete
  4. The cutest haunted house ever. You really are famous as a designer now!! Every time I look on Pintrest your designs are there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little bag, its so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine, great to see you here, have a nice weekend!:-)

      Delete
  7. Thank you; this is soooo amazing, like all of your designs! I just finished stitching Spring Witch, and would love to stitch this design. Halloween is my favorite stitching theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I am so happy to great another stitcher who loves Halloween!!!!!!!!!!! you are a special guest here from now!:-))) have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  8. I like the way you made your witch smile, very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. I am afraid of freaky ghosts,I designed a nice ghost lady to take care of my buttons:-)))))

      Delete
  9. I have just been told about your blog courtesy of another blogger. Your designs are absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I am anxious to get started on one... Spring Chick, I thinks will be the first one.
    I love your witches too. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lynn, thank you very much! I would love to see your works, please, send me a link or picture when you are finished!:-) Have a nice weekend!:-)

      Delete
  10. Simply gorgeous! Thank you for the design!

    Happy Easter!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a very sweet ghost. Love how you finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Christina, have a nice weekend!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. De édes ez is :) Elképesztő, milyen gyors vagy... Hány napja is van nálad a len? :D Le a kalappal, Madame :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-))) csak türelmetlen vagyok, muszáj volt rá azonnal hímezni:DDD még kihűlne!

      Delete
  14. hello, I can lascire your email, I stitched pattern I wanted to let you have your own, otherwise switch to me. hanks
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for the wonderful Halloween design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just marvelous! I'm continually amazed at your talents. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, what a wonderful post, thank you! *I am blushing* :-)

      Delete
  17. Thank you, another beautiful chart to add to my pile of 'must do stitching'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kay! Ah, I have a pile as big as a mountain now:DDDD

      Delete
  18. Merci pour cette adorable grille !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the chart. Thank you for a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing this great design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing these patterns

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all your beautiful patterns : you are so gifted !!! I wanted to download the haunted house but couldn't : it said " the file has been removed". I am so sad because Halloween will be soon and I wish I could cross stitch it because like you I love Halloween pumpkins and crows. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love this chart I simply adore it but link says chart has been removed is it still available xxx jayne hall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, Maja! Any chance this pattern will be re-issued, either free or for cost? It's adorable but the the link no longer works.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Maja - I found you through some really old floss tube videos and one of them featured this pattern - is there some where else it can be downloaded from. The pattern doesn't seem to be on Scribd anymore. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is there somewhere to get still get this pattern. I found u through a recent flosstube for your calendar. oh by the way love the frida I will be buying her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it. Is it appropriate to offer it to you since it is not for sale and was offered for free?

      Delete
  27. I love this design but it looks like the pattern has been removed. Is there any place it can be found? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have it. I don't see a problem with sending it to you since she offered it for free and is not selling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you be able to send me this design? I clicked on the link but it had been removed. Thank you.

      Delete
  29. The link to this pattern doesn't work , could you please give me the correct link?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice collection. I like art, your hard is appreciable.
    Mahindra 475

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it. Haldi Ceremony in Alwar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN