NEW YEAR RELEASE WITH SPECIAL PRICE:-)

Dear Friends,

There is only 30 mins left from 2014!

It had been the hardest and darkest year of my life, I had learnt so much about people and myself, too. I am very thankful I step into 2015 with a clear vision of those who proved to be real family and friends, friends in need.  I am very thankful that the trauma that broke my life into pieces also broke those stony fossil layers on my soul that made my eyes blind for so long and forgot what lays really inside, down under, who I am and what was my heart's real desire.

When I was a child  I was so sensitive, more sensitive than anyone I met, I had nobody to understand and after a while I labelled myself as crazy, too who has way too vivid fantasy.   As the years passed I slowly and imperceptidly forgot to see and feel.  I always thought others knew better who I am, they must be right what is best for me. Wrong. I very rarely listened to that silent voice inside.      
This year I had to learn things can change from one day to another and how fragile and vulnerable life is.
I have learnt to really embrace TODAY, because these days will be gone, and they shall be gone soon. People, family, friends shall be gone with the wind.

These past months I cried an ocean. It was so hard. So very-very hard and yet I am thankful now it had happened, because sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.

Thank you for being with me all this year, for the many emails, messages and posts, all your support and encouragement, I love you so much.   I am so blessed to find so many wonderful women all around the world.

2015, you are welcome!:-)

As I have promised I had brought you a New Year Release:-)
Winter Friends is a peaceful scene, one of those magic winter nights when the stars are bright and our hearts are filled with love.   The model was stitched with DMC and The Gentle Art Threads  and measures 110 W x 92 H!:-)

It is available in our Etsy shop! 
 
HAPPY STICHING AND GOD BLESS YOU IN 2015!:-) 

IN HUNGARIAN
Drága Barátaim! 
Mindjárt éjfél és vége 2014-nek!:-)
Ez az év volt életem legnehezebb, legfelhősebb éve, miközben nagyon sokat tanultam másokról és magamról, és hálás vagyok azért, hogy úgy lépek át 2015-be, hogy tisztán látom már, kik az igazi barátaim, akik a viharok idején is velem vannak.    Azért is  hálás vagyok, hogy a trauma, amely darabokra törte az életem, lerántotta azokat az elkérgesedett héjakat is a lelkemen, amelyek olyan hosszú időn át vakká tettek és elfelejtettem azt is, hogy ki is lakik legbelül, mire is vágytam igazán, a szívem legmélyén. 
Amikor gyerek voltam, érzékeny voltam, érzékenyebb, mint bárki, akit ismertem, de senki nem értette meg, amit én, végül én is beskatulyáztam magamat dilibogyónak, valakinek, akinek csak túl élénk a fantáziája.  Ahogy az évek teltek, szép lassan és észrevétlenül elfelejtettem azt a látást és érzékelést.  Meg voltam róla győződve, hogy másik bizonyára jobban tudják, ki vagyok és mi a legjobb nekem.  Nagy hiba volt. Elvétve hallgattam arra a legbelső, csendes hangra. 
Ebben az évben megtanultam, hogy a dolgok megváltozhatnak egyik napról a  másikra és az élet valójában mennyire törékeny és sérülékeny.   Megtanultam, hogy a MÁT kell nagyon megélnünk, mert nem lesz többé, nem visszahozható.  Emberek, családok, barátok... mindet elviheti a szél. 
Az elmúlt hónapokban nagyon sokat sírtam.  Olyan nehéz volt.  Olyan nagyon nehéz volt és mégis most már hálát érzek, hogy megtörtént, mert sokszor a dolgok azért hullanak szét, mert valójában csak most kerülnek a darabjaik a jó helyre. 
Nagyon szépen köszönöm, hogy egész évben velem voltatok, a rengeteg emailért, üzenetért, minden támogatásért és bátorításért, nagyon szeretlek benneteket.  Áldás vagytok számomra, ennyi csodás nőci a világ minden részéről. 
 2015, szeretettel köszöntelek!:-) 
Ahogy ígértem, hozom is a szilveszteri mintát:-) 
A Téli barátok egy békés jelenetet ábrázol, egyikét azoknak a varázslatos téli estéknek, amelyeken ragyognak a csillagok és a szívünk szeretettel telik meg.   A modell 110 széles 92 hosszú, DMC és TGA fonalakkal hímezve.  Az Etsy boltunkban már kapható!
Örömteli öltögetést és BÚÉK!








Comments

  1. Maja, amiket leírtál, olyan mintha az én számból szólna....
    Én is nagyon sokat tanultam, szerencsére az "ál-barátoktól" megszabadultam. Vitte magával a többit is... "Vétkesek közt cinkos,aki néma"
    Új Év, tiszta lapot nyitok!

    Minden jót neked!

    u.i: szép ez a minta is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had such a rough time. I hope 2015 is better for you. Great new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about not such a great year. I wish you all the best for 2015 !!
    Just order the pattern and already printed it, because I LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Querida Maja, me han emocionado tus palabras, ojalá pudiese ayudarte, eres una persona adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to read about your sorrow, may 2015 bring you nothing but wonderful things.
    Your patterns are lovely, beautiful new design ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maja,
    It certainly sounds as if 2014 is best forgotten.
    This is Susan from the SAL blog and we need an email address for you - you seem to be a no reply blogger so it ll be hard to send you emails.
    Thanks & all the best for 2015...I will be back later to have a better look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful design. I am sorry to hear you didn't have a great year.I can relate to being sensitive, I am too, I wish you a super 2015 ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful design, sorry 2014 was not such a good year for you I wish you peace and happiness in 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pattern!
    Happy New Year!
    Loredana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous design! Hope 2015 is a better year for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope this year will be a better one for you... Your designs are so pretty so please take comfort in the fact that you've made so many stitchers around the world happy with them :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best for 2015!!!!
    Lovely new releases!!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your energy was so great that I did not suspect your worries , you may be thanked , I will conclude my order quickly for these lambs and wish you all the peace for you and around you in 2015.
    hoping that your projects will have a happy accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Maja

    I am sorry to hear that you have been through hard times ...I wish you a peaceful 2015 !
    Blessings from France
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy and healthy New Year and many beautiful patterns and embroideries Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  16. je vous souhaite mes meilleurs vœux pour une douce année
    merci pour ces amis d'hiver, j'adore les moutons et les lapins !!!!
    bonne soirée
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. God bless you and thank you for the sweet chart. Wishing you a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best of wishes for a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just ordered the chart and can't get it to download.

    ReplyDelete
  20. May the new year bring you peace, love and joy! Thank you for your beautiful contributions to the stitching community! Love your designs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Maja,
    Sorry to hear that you had such a difficult year. I really hope that the new year will be happier for you. This new pattern is just lovely. I'd like to buy it but I can't find it in your shop!!
    With lot of blessings for the New Year!
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  22. I recently discovered your designs and love them! I wish you in the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my I so love this design... and as I spent all of New Year in hospital only saw this design very recently.
    My dear blogging friend Jo kindly gifted me this wonderful design as I love anything sheep!!
    Oh its adorable, I really love it and cannot wait to start stitching it.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Maja, I wish you all the best for 2015! May it be a definitively better year than the last one! I am glad that you are through the valley and that you are going to look into the future with a more happy heart! Love the sheep design!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy new year! I hope 2015 is a better year for you. Thank you for your gorgeous designs, those sheep and that bunny are just adorable!! Way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous designs. My life became so much clearer when I found the term hypersensitive. A genetic 15% of people / animals who are more sensitive/perceptive and what comes with it. Discovered by Pavlov the guy with the dog / food / bell. It can be found in infants and is not a mental health disorder. They used to be the healers / artists. Really interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete
  28. RR
    ยิ่งฟังไม่เข้าใจ
    ยิ่งฟังยิ่งทรมานฉัน
    เธอบอกเหตุผล
    ที่หยุดความรักระหว่างฉัน
    เพราะเธอไม่รู้ว่าจะรัก
    เขามากกว่าไหม
    ตัวปลอมอย่างฉัน
    ก็ยังคงรักบอกอย่างนี้ได้ไง
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New patterns

JOYFUL WORLD SAL - JANUARY PATTERN

Joyful World - DECEMBER PATTERN